Sunday, October 13, 2013

Scarfs, Scarfs and more Scarfs

Fall, its that time of year again.  The leaves are turning colors, the days are getting shorter and a need for some warmer clothing is, sadly, necessary.  With the new season, so it seems, it is a new season for crafts too.  I'm back to crochet and knitting, getting ready for Christmas (craziness... I know!!).

Back to Pinterest, I know I pinned a few things over the summer months and now is the time to make them.

Scarfs.  It seems you never have enough.  Here are a few I've done in the past few days.

The first two scarfs are a super quick, literally 30 minutes start to finish, infinity scarfs.  Here is a great video tutorial on the whole thing.

(Single Loop, Extra Wide Infinity Scarf)

(Double Loop Infinity Scarf)

No comments:

Post a Comment