Sunday, May 25, 2014

End of May??!?

Hahaha!!  Welcome to LIFE :)  I just found this draft, just to give you an idea to how fast life has been these days..  It is most definitely June and almost the middle of June, but TWO more days and we own a house!!

Well... it has been months :(
I can't believe how fast life goes and how busy I seem to be now that I am back at work full time.  I'm not sure how I used to make so much time so for many hobbies.  Anyways... life has gotten busy.
This past Friday we celebrated Jamies Birthday, which means mines on Tuesday... didn't I just celebrate one of these?  Right!  One year ago.. man time flies when you're having fun.
We just signed papers on our very first  home.  We are moving to Okotots..  increasing the commute in a way I never said I would, but I am really excited for this new chapter in our lives. 
There will be many new projects just ahead.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment