Tuesday, September 3, 2013

DIY Baby Mittens (Minky and Flannel)


Pin SUCCESS!!

This spring I was ever-so-lucky to be able to travel to Vancouver Island to visit my boyfriends, 93 year old Grandmother with our new baby.  It was the first time I had been to the island aside from a fast and furious work trip which allowed little to be seen.  It was March.  Baby O was born in December and spent most of the first few months indoors, so we did not have the best selection of cool weather clothing.  I went to a few stores in search of some baby mitts, after all, it was on March and in Calgary winter was in full swing.  Do you think I could find a single pair?? Nope!

I came home and began searching the internet and quickly came across this tutorial from Home Sweet Homebodies.  The mitts were very quick and easy to make.  I used lavender minky on the outside and flannel on the inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment